This month’s Stamp of the Month is just in time to get ready for Easter – or Spring. With this cute Bunny Family – you can make a little scene of bunnies in the grass or in a field of flowers.
This is another stamp that you can color in with colored pencils, alcohol markers, watercolors (pencils or pots) – or just keep the outlined image.
For my card, I used the blush & gold patterned paper for the background, layered with a piece of Juniper cardstock and then the grey patterned paper (looks like columns to me). I started by distressing the edges of the grey piece with Desert Sand ink. Then I stamped the grass across the bottom with black ink, followed by the line of flowers on the left side – leaving room for the ‘child-bunny’ on the right.
I originally stamped the bunny in Chocolate (yes – I was thinking about eating a chocolate bunny!) straight on the patterned paper, but then decided it needed a little more dimension – so I restamped it on White Daisy in Desert Sand and fussy cut the image. I colored in just the ears and the flowers with colored pencils.
I cut the banner using the Artistry Cricut cartridge – stamped in Sorbet. Last I stamped ‘Happy Easter’ in Juniper. After layering everything, I added some White Shimmer Trim to the Juniper cardstock.
Here are some other examples of how this stamp set can be used…
As a Stamp of the Month – this set is available during February for the regular D-sized stamp set price of $17.95 – or you can get it for free – here are two ways –
- Purchase $50 of regular priced product (check out the Workshops Your Way Hello Lovely Scrapbooking Kit (G1119), add some White Shimmer Trim (Z3024), Black, Cocoa, Juniper and Sorbet Inks)
- Join my team! During February’s Sign Me Up special – if you become a CTMH consultant you’ll get
- a box of amazing product to start hosting gatherings or further your hobby (valued over $200)
- $50 in Select Product Credit to choose items YOU want
- February, March AND April Stamps of the Month ($53.85 retail value)
- Future purchases at 22% discount PLUS hostess rewards and monthly SPC based on your sales
Do you send Easter or Spring Cards? Do you have any Easter memories to scrap? I’d love to see!
Other products used (you can find these at gerri.closetomyheart.com):