I was excited to scrapbook with the Little Dreamer Workshop Your Way kit. These papers have fun colors that are great for happy events. I’ve been wanting to scrap my son’s 2nd Easter and birthday and these papers were perfect for both! I was able to use the Workshop Guide with minimal changes to meet my needs for picture sizes & quantities. Check out the comparison below!
I like the simplicity of this layout. The lagoon stripes on the base papers added nice dimension. Rather than using the Complements for a title, I decided to cut ‘make a wish’ from the CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge.
This was layout was great for continuing the birthday theme. I used CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge (retired) for the ‘Birthday Boy’ title. The party hats are from the Artistry and Flower Market Cartridges! I also used different PML cards for journaling and left off the unicorns (cute as they are, they just don’t work with Bob the Builder!)
I love that our B&T Duo papers are just that – dual sided! This layout was easy to adjust simply by flipping the unicorns over to get the dots. I probably wouldn’t so much of the dots on back to back layouts – but these will be a few months apart in the final book – so I’m happy with it. The Cricut cuts for this layout include Easter Eggs from Art Philosophy (retired), grass strip from Artbooking and Happy Easter title from Flower Market
Tips for adapting to your layouts:
- Change up the PML cards to meet your needs and cover up things that don’t fit – I covered up unicorns and flowers (2nd layout) and a heart (3rd layout).
- Use Cricut cuts for titles and embellishing.
- You can easily add more pictures or different sizes to a sample layout.
- Wait until you’ve decided on pictures to cut the photo mats from the Thistle Cardstock and Heart B&T Duo paper.
- A little planning goes a long way! I like to decide on what pictures I want to use before I start cutting my papers. This way I can more easily decide what adjustments I want to make.
I’d love to hear any ideas you might have for adjusting kit layouts to meet your needs!